Free Speedometer Theory Probability
Free Speedometer Theory Probability - free version of the adviser Speedometer Theory Probability, limited to trading opportunities. EA trades only the smallest possible volume of the lot.
Speedometer Theory Probability - is a multi-advisor working on many pairs and timeframes M1 or M5.
Advisor uses to trade high-risk trading
strategies on the similarity of the Martingale. At work using trailing stop.
Example of the Formula Theory Probability strategy (Theory probabilities):
- ((Open-close) + (High-close) + (low-close)) / 3.
- Average True Range > Standard deviation = BUY.
- Average True Range < Standard deviation = SELL.
It may work on other major pairs.
- The minimum leverage of 1: 300.
- Work with a broker with the assignment, deposit bonus, low spreads and VPS.
- You can start using with only $ 100.
- Timeframes: M1 or M5.
- MagicNumber: Magic number.
- MaxSpread: The maximum allowable spread for the transaction.
- Slippage: Allowable slippage for opening an order
- point: Probability value of the formula.
- Speedometer: Value beztrendovogo market.
- LockDownStep profit, in which the trailing stop moves to the next level.
- Lockdown_lock: Profit in pips to trigger LockDown.
The free version has limited options.