FIA EA uses the values of the moving average, stochastics and certain candlestick patterns to the inputs and outputs from the market.
Careful and strategic trade
Works on all symbols, and for some platforms with special characters in the settings options available to fit these requirements. On the other hand, users need to change the size of a lot in accordance with these symbols, with minimal lot, equal to 0.1 or 1.0.
Traders may open the transaction by a particular symbol based on the motion pattern of plugs H1 period. But be careful when you run this advisor on charts of different periods of the same currency pair or symbol, the same inputs in the market may not work.
Changing the initial magic number will allow users to run this EA in conjunction with other advisors. It can also operate at different periods of the same currency pair, it is possible to run multiple FIA EA advisors on the same currency pair at Setting up the initial magic number.
Testing was conducted on default settings EUDUSD pair. Test results are shown in the screenshots.
To improve the performance of this EA, the users themselves need to test an expert to get the preferred options before trading.
FIA EA able to work with a small account, and on a large deposit accounts, the refinement of the corresponding parameters in the settings.
- StopLoss - value of the stop-loss level
- TakeProfit - value take profit level
- The Maximum Lotsize you would like to use - The maximum allowable size of the lot
- The Minimum Lotsize you would like to use- The minimum allowable lot size
- Number from which to compute magic number - the initial number to calculate the magic number
- Lotsize of Trade variation 1-20 - after losing transaction lot size can be changed to another value. These parameters are activated in successive losses. Profitable position will reset the lot size to the default value (the lot size of the first transaction).
- Max trade number - The default maximum number of transactions is equal to 1. The user can adjust these numbers to the adviser opens up more positions when entering the market works.
- KPeriod - K value
- Dperiod - D value
- Slowing - slowdown
- MA Method - the user can change the method of construction of a simple moving average, exponential, smoothed, linear-weighted; Default - simple.
Setting risk management:
- UseTrailingStop - There are two ways to trailing. Normal trailing and trailing candles. By default, the adviser does not use a trailing stop.
- Enter the first six letters of the custom symbol name - an indication of the first 6 letters of character names for the trade. This default Advisor recognizes characters, starting with 6 letters:
USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDCAD, GBPUSD, GBPNZD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, EURUSD, EURNZD, EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, EURCAD, EURAUD, CHFJPY, CADJPY, CADCHF, AUDUSD, AUDNZD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF and AUDCAD. Symbols with the first six letters that differ from these, the user must enter by yourself. For example, to trade # German100 simply enter the first 6 letters #Germa parameter to start trading.