Assistant Scalper - real helper in trading by scalping simultaneously on several instruments (currency pairs). Minimum settings - maximum control. Advisor alone does not place orders, and for the trader executes the routine work on installing the set values of stop-loss and take-profit, as well as control the risk / profit for all orders opened by the trader.
- Exposes the trader to open market orders stop loss and take profit of the selected instrument.
- Closes all orders on one instrument in achieving the position of a virtual aggregate profit or loss (mode - Symbol).
- Closes all orders for all instruments in achieving the position of a virtual aggregate profit or loss (mode - All Positions).
- It is capable of tracking all orders at once, and the order of the individual trader or advisor.
- All settings are displayed in the dashboard.
- Toggle tracking mode by pressing the button on the terminal diagram.
- It shows the profit / loss value of the net position, depending on the tracking mode.
- It can be paired with any advisor.
- It works with any currency pair and the digit quotes.
Initial mode when initiating expert (false-All Positions)
- Symbols - enabled by the character control mode.
Parameters of the closing net position
- VirtualProfit - virtual total position size of profit in the deposit currency when the order is closed.
- VirtualLoss - the virtual loss of the total position size as a percentage of the deposit at which orders are closed.
The parameters for the orders
- StopLoss - Size set stop-loss in ticks (exposed only for orders set by a trader).
- TakeProfit - Size is set take profit in ticks (exposed only for orders set by a trader).
- MagicNumber - at <0 control over all orders, at 0 Control trader warrants at >0 control advisor orders.
- Slippeg - Slippage in ticks.
- textColor - The color of the dashboard text.
Setting units of account virtual parameters created by author preferences. If desired, you can create a Counselor at the potential buyer preferences. To do this, write a personal message.