Katana - automated trading system designed for trading in currency pairs with high volatility, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. Best of all, this strategy manifests itself in the currency pair EURUSD. The working hour timeframe is (H1).
When shopping signal appears robot exposes pending orders and BUYSTOP SELLSTOP to significant price levels. Market orders are accompanied by a trailing stop or forcibly closed by bezubytka when the price has deviated from the target in the positive zone.
The trading system calculates the risk value for each transaction relative level Stop Loss and size of the deposit in accordance with a predetermined parameter value at Risk.
Upon reaching the limit on the maximum amount of the order (given by the broker), the system begins to increase the number of transactions and trading volume to share between them, while continuing to reinvest the resulting profits in the trading process.
Testing the trading system should be made with 01.01.2008 when the market has been a significant increase in volatility. Default Advisor is optimized for trading on EURUSD, you want to optimize for other currency pairs. To test the necessary quotes periods M1 and H1. Close to the real trade test should produce at tick quotes from using the program Tickstory 99.9% modeling quality.
When trading using this system is recommended that:
- Before you start the system to work, make a test with different values Risk parameter to obtain an acceptable balance of risk and return. It is best to consider the last 2-3 years. If you need help with obtaining the highest quality test of 99.9% for the selected period You can always request it from me to your e-mail. The following risk values were determined on the transaction, which can be used in 3 - low risk (for large deposits of $ 50,000), 7 - moderate risk (deposit $ 3000-5000), 15 - high risk ($ 500 deposit). You can put risk on the transaction of 20% for small amounts of $ 50 - $ 300, gradually reducing it during the deposit growth. The screenshots are examples of testing various risks.
- It is desirable to remove from 30 to 50% of the profit on the peaks yields.
- Before you start trading you must make sure that your broker zero level stops (you can check the specifications of the currency pair), so it is recommended to use a trading account with a minimum slippage and lowest spreads (0.0-0.7 points). If you need assistance in choosing the right broker write me a personal message.
The system is available for the following settings:
- TakeProfit - distance in points to the level of the Take Profit order price
- StopLoss - distance in points to the level of the Stop Loss order prices
- Risk - risk per trade
- TrailingStop - use trailing stop
- TrailingStopLavel - size of the trailing stop in points
- ReverseClose - forced closure orders when price deviates from the target in the positive zone
- ReverseBars - number of the analyzed bars at price deviation from the target in the positive zone
- ReverseSignal - percentage deviations from target rates (1 to 100%)
- CloseCoef - coefficient multiplying on the spread at forced closing in positive territory
- Info - settings and merchant account information (during testing is desirable to disable)