Currency Strength Trader
All good trend trading systems for Forex has the following common features:
- Entrance to the trend at an early stage.
- Entrance to the trend in a position that gives a very good risk reward ratio (minimum risk for a huge profit potential).
- Exit from the trend in the safest position.
How Currency Strength Trader helps it achieve
Currency Strength Trader - is a combination of four instruments / systems, including:
- Advanced Currency Meter
- Standard (basic) support / resistance levels
- Swing indicator arrows
Entrance to the trend at an early stage: Signals are field reversal points (Fibonacci / Standard reversal point). This combined with Advanced Currency Meter ensures that the point of entry of each transaction would be in the early stages of a new trend. These signals are further filtered using swing arrows that appear at the highs and lows of jumps (reversal points).
Entrance to the trend in a position that gives a very good risk reward ratio: Because the signals are turning points / race, it is possible to reduce the risk of each transaction, thus giving a very good risk reward ratio.
Exit from the trend in the safest position: the output signals are Fibonacci levels and turns on standard levels. As a rule, it is a place of possible reversal of the market, so any major decision, which will take place in the market, usually occur at these levels. Submission of signals at these levels helps to get out of the trend reversal or correction, taking profit when trading with the trend.
Instructions for use
- Best couple: The system is compatible with all pairs. But it is recommended to trade volatile pairs.
- The best timeframe: The system is compatible with the time frames H1, M30, M15 and M5.
- RULE included in the purchase: Enter a transaction for the purchase, when there is a swing bovine hand in the place where there is a breakdown or correction Fibonacci lines / standard line reversal in the direction of the bull, and the offset between the currency pairs more than 3.0 (as shown Advanced Currency Meter).
- The right to enter SALE: Enter a transaction for sale, when there is a swing bear hand in the place where there is a breakdown or correction Fibonacci lines / standard turn bear line direction and the offset between the currency pairs more than 3.0 (as shown Advanced Currency Meter).
Menu Options inputs
- Fibonacci Bars: Number of bars used in the calculation of the maxima and minima Fibonacci (line 100% and 0%).
- ShowFibonacci: Enable or disable the Fibonacci lines.
- ShowSupportResistance: Enabling or disabling of standard (basic) reversal levels.
- alertsMessage, alertsSound, alertsEmail: Enable or disable the notification signals.
Note: You can get Advanced Currency Meter free Market MQL5. Click here to get it.