MultiCurrency RSI - multi RSI indicator calculates the standard RSI indicator for each of the 8 major currencies: EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, CHF, JPY.
The advantages of LED
- The calculation is performed on the 8 virtual graphics currencies: EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, CHF, JPY;
- It shows the power of currency, which is independent of the currency pair;
- Allows at any time to identify the strongest and weakest currencies also sorts the currency in force;
- Displays at any one time the most powerful / weak currency pair;
- It has interactive buttons for quick navigation to schedule the most powerful / weak currency pair;
- Standard color lines comfortably matched to the black and white graphic style;
- Despite the three-dimensional calculation does not load the terminal.
Description of the input parameters
- InpRSIPeriod - RSI period;
- Table_Size - The size of the table in the indicator window;
- Line_Width - The width of the display lines, and the line width of the date;
- Date_Line_Color - Color line date;
- EUR_Color - Color Line EUR;
- GBP_Color - Line Color GBP;
- AUD_Color - Line Color AUD;
- NZD_Color - Line Color NZD;
- USD_Color - Color Line USD;
- CAD_Color - Line Color CAD;
- CHF_Color - Line Color CHF;
- JPY_Color - Line Color JPY;
Description of the indicator
RSI indicator has 8 lines, 2 columns and the date line.
The lines correspond to the standard RSI indicator, calculated on the virtual graphics currencies EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, CHF, JPY.
Columns RSI values are sorted in descending order from top to bottom, ie, the order rates in the columns correspond to the order lines on the chart, and next to each currency in the column contains the corresponding value of RSI on the chart.
At the top of each column contains the most strong / weak pair and the value of RSI standard indicator for this pair. Clicking on the currency pair changes the current graph on the chart the currency pair. The right column is the current time, the left column corresponds to the time line dates.
date line allows you to conveniently view RSI values at any time by simply moving the line.
The use of indicators
The indicator is widely used in strategies that use a standard RSI indicator. It allows you to explore the market more deeply, develop new trading strategies as well as test and more effectively apply the existing ones.
Included in the group of multi-standard indicators.
Please questions and suggestions.